Top CBD Brands of 2019 So Far
For those who don’t know, CBD — or cannabidiol — is the non-psychoactive ingredient in the marijuana plant. The chemical that is responsible for weed’s psychoactive effects is called THC — or tetrahydrocannabinol — which is mostly removed from CBD products. The biggest difference between CBD and THC? THC is psychoactive, while CBD isn’t. Discover the Top Brands of 2019 so far with myCBD.org!
Top CBD Brands to Try in 2019
While there are hundreds of companies and brands rushing to market with CBD-infused everything , there is a huge issue with standardization in the industry. In fact, according to Kerry Benjamin, licensed esthetician and founder of StackedSkincare, authentic CBD products aren’t cheap, and there’s a scientific reason why, “Because the CBD industry is still fairly young, it’s important to do your homework and find products that are truly pure,” Benjamin told HuffPost. “Price is often a marker of purity; if you find a CBD oil claiming 100-milligram potency for under $40, chances are that the CBD is not pure and cannot be sold throughout the country.”
Which CBD Brands Should I Trust in 2019?
It is fair to say that CBD has gone well past the ‘early adopter’ phase and is truly on its way toward a global takeover. With thousands of studies now published on cannabis and CBD, the cannabis industry has stumbled upon a potential alternative treatment for conditions including PTSD, depression, anxiety disorders, chronic pain, epilepsy, and much more. Just to be clear, there is still a LOT of research to be conducted into CBD’s effects, both good and bad, but it is all very promising so far.
Selecting the Right Product with Select CBD
Select brand CBD products have been featured in publications including Forbes, New York Times, Rolling Stone, Allure, and more. Since launching in Oregon, Select’s CBD brands have launched dozens of other state-legal cannabis and CBD markets. Select specializes in vaporizers, and each of their devices is put through an incredible seven levels of quality control. All of their pens are also cured for a 24 hour period to allow the oil extracts to saturate into the wick fully. In addition to their effect-specific disposable vapes, Select also sells oils, edibles, topicals, and more.
Select’s lines of vaporizers, include six different terpene-infused flavors, all of which have different effects:
- Lavender = Relax
- Grapefruit = Revive
- Spearmint = Focus
- Cinnamon = Relax
- Lemon = Revive
- Peppermint = Focus
In addition to their vaporizers, Select combines pure CBD hemp extract with essential oils to make CBD tinctures that rely on essential oils and CBD to deliver different effects. Their four tincture flavors are:
- Lemon Ginger
In 2018, Select teamed up with talk show legend, Montel Williams, to produce CBD capsules, ‘Relax’ and ‘Alert.’ For those looking for topical relief, Select not only makes a Muscle Rub infused with menthol, vitamin E, and tea tree oil, they also produce transdermal CBD patches in two different potencies. To round out their offerings (and your options) Select also offers a range of pet-friendly CBD treats that come in five varieties: Unflavored, Bacon, Peanut Butter, Salmon, and Chicken.
Get Your Glow on with BASKiN GLOW and Essentials by Cannabiniers
In February of 2019, Cannabiniers, announced the launch of BASKiN GLOW and BASKin Essentials— revolutionary THC and CBD creams. Unlike many of the questionable products saturating the CBD market, BASKiN’s pharmaceutical grade, patented, and transdermal formula was designed with quality and efficacy in mind. Made with a 1:10 CBD to THC ratio, their formulation also includes a patented rapid release technology intended to deliver a high-dose of THC into the bloodstream.
According to Tim Walters, President, and COO of Cannabiniers:
“With BASKiN GLOW consumers don’t have to smoke or eat it; it’s a friendly alternative that is discreetly applied to the forearm, allowing everyone to “Get their Glow on,” within minutes. We have already seen how great the demand can be as the presales of BASKiN GLOW have been outstanding; surpassing any of our other product launches. With this high demand already, we know that GLOW is positioned to take top category position with recreational cannabis consumer products, and we are excited to once again, lead the charge.”
Cannabiniers’ original line of CBD infused personal care products, BASKiN Essentials, was also developed with the same, simple goal: to provide quality, safe, responsible, CBD-infused products that can be consumed and enjoyed as part of a daily wellness routine. Their product line has been developed using high-quality ingredients for overall wellness and has something for every kind of CBD consumer, with various Bath Bombs, Teas, and Topical Creams available across the US.
“BASKiN GLOW will be available in dispensaries across Nevada and California. We’ve created this product because no product currently on the market can claim their efficacy. We can.” said Kevin Love, Vice President of Market Activations. “Also, our goal was to create a product that perfectly aligns with consumers lifestyle. Ultimately, we realized there was a void that needed to be filled and created a new product category that is reinventing the way cannabis is consumed.”
Make Mary’s Nutritionals a Part of Your Daily Routine
While most companies sell CBD oil as a food supplement, Mary’s Medicinals has been big player in the cannabis since launching. With a name that is synonymous with excellence, the company is determined to change the way we consume cannabis and CBD products. Based in Colorado and established in 2013, Mary’s quickly earned a reputation for high-quality CBD topical gel pens, transdermal patches and a CBD products designed to go on your body rather than in it.
Your options when it comes to Mary’s Medicinals:
- Mary’s Medicinals Transdermal Patches: Mary’s is one of the few companies taking advantage of transdermal application technology. In fact, their 2” x 2” transdermal patches are award-winning innovations that come with various terpene and cannabinoid combinations: 10mg CBD, CBN, THC and CBD: THC (50:50 ratio) form or 20mg THC Indica or Sativa.
- Mary’s Medicinals Transdermal Gel Pen: One of their first innovations, the company’s transdermal pen accompanies the patches and is designed for patients looking to manage sudden pain. To apply, simply place the gel on your skin and rub it in for relief. Each pen offers 50 x 2mg doses, and you can choose between CBD, CBN, and THC Sativa or Indica.
- Mary’s Medicinals CBD/CBN Capsules: In addition to their award-winning topical options, Mary’s also dabbles in edibles. Their non-psychoactive CBD capsules are 100% plant-based, contain zero additives or volatile organic impurities. For those just starting to experiment with CBD, these capsules come in 5mg doses.
- Mary’s Medicinals Elite CBD Muscle Freeze: This product is a must-have for exercise enthusiasts as an all-natural way to soothe sore muscles. The combination of CBD and natural plant extracts does an excellent job of cooling inflammation.
- Mary’s Medicinals Green & Protein Powder Mixes: Fitness lovers can also incorporate CBD into their workout routine with these products. Each 16oz tub contains 160mg of active cannabinoids but you can also purchase it 1oz trial sizes to before committing to an entire tub. You can also choose between whey protein and greens to either get more nutrients or enjoy a post-workout shake.
Why should you try Mary’s Nutritionals?
- The CBD products do an excellent job of easing pain without getting you ‘high.’
- Their transdermal patches, gels, and creams are ideal for long journeys. Just wear a patch or apply the cream and it will quickly take effect and offer hours of relief!
- They deliver! Their delivery service is very effective; in some states, you could have a product at your door within an hour of ordering!
- Their products are all-natural, and most importantly, they come with a COA!
Discover a Taste of Hawaii with Pualani Products
Another CBD brand that launched in 2019 but is making early waves, is Pualani Products. Launched in Nevada by Hawaiin natives, the brand’s Signature products include topicals and edibles. According to the brand’s website, Pualani means “heavenly flower” and Pualani Products is the company that will “bridge the gap between the wellness and hemp industries, by creating a line of island inspired premium hemp products for use at home and a professional line of luxury spa treatments.”
The brand’s signature lines include a 1000 mg tincture, face masks in two different potencies, and terpene-infused candies. Formulated in the world’s most stringently regulated cannabis and CBD market, Pualani Products hold the early promise of being a CBD brand that consumers can connect with and trust.
Let Us Know Your Favorite CBD Brands in 2019!
Curious about different CBD brands or have your own CBD oil to add to our list? Subscribe and let us know!